Words..!!

Drawn by the words, 
nothing else but words. 

Give me flowers, 
impress me with gifts, 
but what strikes the most, 
are the words in tags. 

Open sky and the moon so bright, 
fingers entwined and you so near, 
heart sings million melodies, 
which you utter close to my ear. 

Your eyes communicate 
sometimes more than words, 
reason is the words you said 
or the ones you hold to express. 

The words you hold to express 
reach to me unbelievably, 
they are not just alphabets 
they are thoughts with intensity. 

Seems like words also 
have their own aura, 
they create the magic 
and you ride tora tora. 

And there are words 
that I keep safe with me, 
like a super locker 
with precious jewelry. 

There are times 
when I open these locks, 
to unlock my happiness 
by revisiting those words. 

Words make the books, 
and build the quotes, 
form intense dialogs, 
and beautiful songs. 

Drawn by the words, 
nothing else but words. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Surili ankhiyo vali…!!!