Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

I updated my relationship status from “single” to “engaged” on facebook. This instance created an instant wave of surprise among a circle of my friends and fans; of which few asked me to portray about my heavenly feelings on blog. Well, for those I’m sure this post is gonna be little disappointing. This post is not about romantic fantasies or dreamland. In fact it is about something more than that.

            Amount of happiness, excitement and relief which exists now in my mind, body and soul is probably greater than the amount which exists after happy ending of any fairy tale.And just like any other fictional tale, my story is also little stupid and equally sensible.

            My belief has become stronger that everything happens for the best. In the universe there is someone who is taking care of me and giving me best of the best. It took me some time to understand this fact. Like any other normal human, I also had to pass through some dilemma, was little worried and uncertain about my future. There was a time when I was doubtful about my abilities. But today now when everything is in place, I can clearly analyze reasons behind it and see that Protective presence in everything I do.

            There was a time when I was unsure about my technical abilities and was worried about my job. I learned to become little more sincere, had faith in that “Protective energy” which in one way or other helps everyone who believes in it. And today I’ve reached at a stage where most people and seniors with whom I’ve worked see me as a responsible & intellectual person. And somewhere inside I know someone else deserves this credit and I silently pass it to the one who deserves it.

            There was a time when some corporal ailments were troubling me, but again that universal energy came for the rescue and today making me vigorous at every tick of second.

            There was a time when like every girl I was also worried about who will be my life partner or how would I adjust in a completely new place & new people. But like every other task this task was also handled tactfully. The answer was there right against my eyes from past 15 years and I was unnecessarily worrying. What I’ve received is more beautiful than I could have imagined: A peaceful smile on my parents' face, a dream home, a loving and caring family and a companion who is in no hurry to burden me with his rights. He has explained me his dreams and given full access to his canvas with paint brush in my hand. I seek energy for my hands to paint it beautiful. He wants to become my friend first, then lover and then husband (if time permits ;-) ). When my would be mother (-in-law) kissed me on my forehead, I could actually feel a healing hand on my head.

            Things may be little less flamboyant; words may be little less flowery, but one thing is sure it can be clearly seen covered by white light. Like a movie scene dream sequence where object boundaries are little blurred and things appear more beautiful than they appear in real life and the whole print is surrounded by soothing white light, my days are also getting equally beautiful. An ordinary mortal can not have this capacity to make me feel protected, give me all the happiness and take care of my growth. I’m happy I’m blessed specially with divine energy. I am not trying to say I can do some special effects kind of thing :-D. It is just that at every step and with every breath I can feel the protective presence in which my Faith is so strong that now I do not worry about me, myself or my future. I’ve received so much of happiness and I know this is how it would continue. This may sound stupid to some people, but most stupid things are normally most sensible. Want some example?? Ask your heart… something which you think others will consider stupid makes most sense to you, isn’t it?

            When I try to know a person, one part of me is always keen on knowing what kind of music he/she likes. And when I asked my fiancé to say a song of his liking and saw his playlist, I found this song: “Jeene ke Ishare Mil Gaye..!!” . Just by words I couldn’t identify the song and it seemed completely unfamiliar. But when I listened to this song, I was so delighted to listen to it. It is a beautiful song from movie “Phir Milenge”. Which I’ve listened earlier, liked a lot but somehow it was out of focus. It was lost and found again. Just like me, who was lost in some futile worries and is found back with stronger belief in life.

            Road till now was little rocky-patchy and now have reached a stop. The journey is not ended but new phase is about to start with long road ahead. The only difference is I know there will be enough supply of light and there will be shelter whenever I’ll need it. Also I’ll be getting signals which will help me in deciding what turn I need to take.

            So… “Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye…!!!” :-)

P.S: In this post I’ve dedicated a song to someone, there is similar instance in one of my earlier post. Tough competition!!! ;-)

 © Bridge Soul

Comments

Inner Soul said…
Its a beautiful post.. What I liked about it is the clear and frank way it is written :)
Outer Soul said…
Simply adorable....
I felt as if I m listening a story about "The Protector's roles in various Phases of life" ..:)
Outer Soul said…
Simply adorable....
I felt as if I m listening a story about "The Protector's roles in various Phases of life" ..:)
JESS said…
He wants to become ur friend first, then lover and then husband (if time permits ;-) )

what other best part could've been?

i was really looking for this blog nd i must say "Lovable, charming and amiable :)"

God already has blessed u...just njoy :)
Bridge Soul said…
hey... thanks a lot... :-)
Is this song dedicated to your future husband or to Prarthuuuu?
Bridge Soul said…
Read P.S.

you'll get it ;-) ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!