Moments I’ve lived...


       27 years, hundreds of months and thousands of days… statistics of my life. But have I lived every moment of my life? Certainly not. It’s not that I have missed breathing in between, but probably even worse than that.

      According to Jain philosophy, human life is the rarest of the rare event and you should make every bit of it (I guess that is what every art of living person or a positive thinker would advise us). But sometimes (or most of the time) we forget to live. Now what will I call live? Moments where you can connect to your inner core as if you are with yourself, where you can feel that every cell of your body is alive, when your mind, body and soul becomes one-indifferent element and it adds meaning or understanding or growth to you.

      I am in a mood to share my moments where I’ve felt live in my life.

    Childhood: Everything my mother said and everything my father brought was of my interest. I was so very ready to grab and know everything that came my way. Knowledge was the key. No matter if we say that education system is just about mugging. Still what we’ve mugged is what we remember. That is what helps us in our try to solve quiz contest or anytime we see those things in real life scenario. It is like those things are embossed on our mind and we can recall and relate to practical world whenever we want. Omniscience is the ultimate goal of any soul and knowledge is the key to reach there. So every moment where I’ve tried to learn something may it be school, college, corporate life or a meaningful talk is where I’ve lived. And majority of those I’ve learned in childhood.

     Love: Here when I am discussing life and this is something where there is a question of life and death. Who has succeeded in the task of explaining this word? Nobody has and nobody will ever be. This is one thing that expands our soul, stretches our limits. It makes you believe that you can do what you have never even thought of doing or rather I would say it will give power to perform what you always wanted to. See, my words are started getting complicated. That is how love is: complicated. The care, possessiveness, worry which actually is a byproduct of true love will make you fight with your loved one and indifference of him/her will make you longing for him/her even more. Whatever it is; let’s not try to understand it. The fact is every moment in love is live. It makes you feel that something inside you actually beats. You wonder who you are, what you are and what you want. It’s a soul to soul connection. You start seeing the common core element present in every living being once you truly fall in love and this is when you start getting closer to who we know as God.

     Reiki: In literal sense, for me life is Reiki. Not once or twice, every now and then, whenever I’ve collapsed, Reiki has given me life. May it be quarter life crisis, health issues or any dilemma; I’ve run here to get my answers.Millions of thanks to my destiny who favored me to bring my Guru in my life. I once asked my husband why I’m here on the Earth? He told me it’s like a mathematical equation and you need to find roots in order to satisfy that. Reiki is about finding where my roots are; where I belong. It’s about having faith that whatever happens is best for me, gaining the stregnth to fight when situation conspires me to become weak. I may weep but if I have the light of Reiki, I know this combination is going to result only rainbow.

     Parent: There are two parts here: one is when I became a parent and second is what I feel for my parents. Without any ornamental language, simple and straight: to create a life is damn difficult and even more difficult is to nurture it. During pregnancy you care for unseen and you care for yourself (caring for your ownself is, believe me, very challanging). I’ve prayed with complete honesty and purity in this time and my baby has taught me what is called unconditional love.

     When you become a parent, you understand your parents even more. Nothing can ever compare to what they‘ve given to you and what they’ve done for you. You owe them your every breath for several incarnations.
Write: I write to know myself. And you can write only if you are interested in reading. In times of frustration, there are cases where I’ve read my own blogs, diaries and I’ve felt I’m not so hopeless :-). It’s reflection of my thoughts. This is how I am or sometimes how I wanted to be.

There are other cases too, when I’ve felt live: like when I’m close to nature or when I become a kid with a kid.

Last but not the least:

 Friends: They are the treasure of the life. I’ve been lucky in case of friends. True friendship is something I want to store deep inside and cherish whenever I want. I can laugh out my problems with friends. I can share fundas with them. I have friends who will spare time for me whenever I need and guide me wherever I’m stuck.

I may have missed to mention some areas where I’ve lived but above mentioned is what came to my mind while I was writing. I want to live more. I want to add life to my days rather than adding days to my life :-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!