Wise to be unwise...

It is so wise to be unwise,
To fall in love with YOU and Rise.

It’s unwise not to be where I am,
Not to do what I am doing,
I feel wise when I find YOU with me every moment,
No matter whatever is my movement.

It’s unwise if one doesn’t match with the human race,
Don’t need a world and don’t care about the pace,
I feel wise to be in your embrace,
Divinity, tranquility – everything is with me to brace.

It’s unwise to wait for you so long,
Specially when other miseries come along,
I feel wise, I know you are where I belong,
Barriers will not always be among.

It’s unwise to see dreams with open eyes,
To ignore the world and do prejudice,
I feel wise & hope to see YOU near at every sunrise,
That is something which is greater than paradise.

It’s unwise not to use intelligence,
Think only about YOU or have fear,
I feel wise I am not in my senses,
Touch me, destroy me, I’m all yours my dear.

So wonderful to be (un)wise,
Fall in love with YOU and Rise. :-)

© Bridge Soul 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!