Cheat Sheet!!!

    Recently I am reading a book “Don’t lose your mind, lose your weight” by Rujuta Diwekar - celebrity fitness trainer and nutritionist. (Disclaimer: I do not want to lose my weight. I want to learn right habits and practices to be followed about meal) There she has used the concept of “Cheat Sheet”, whereby she has mentioned how to cheat on your diet. For example if you can not say “No” to your beloved chocolate pastries, then you can eat them, but make sure that this is the first thing you eat in the morning, that too only once a week. Why? Well, we will not discuss it here coz I will have to go in technicalities. The point is “Cheating”.

    Cheating may not be a very positive word, but I wonder how well it helps up. We keep cheating most of the times. More than others, we cheat ourselves. No, Really!! Say for example:

    You do not get something you wanted: a job, a project, a person… anything!! You may be down for a while, but what comes next to your mind? “That was not good for me” or “I will get something better” – Cheating.

    You are upset and you go for shopping (Maahi’s way ;) ) or starts eating (kung fu panda :-P ). – Cheating.

    You try to fill emptiness of life with money, work, sometimes also with music or some other art – Cheating.

    Remember Aall Izz Well?? Yeh dil na, bada darpok hai,usko patana padta hai.. usse bolo all is well – Cheating.

   Sometimes it also happens that turbulence of thoughts is going underneath and I manage to smile, just because I don’t want to make someone sad by letting him/her know that I am sad – Cheating.

    To whom do we cheat? How important it is to cheat ourselves?
Recently heard a beautiful song from “Ishqiya” - Dil to bachcha hai ji.. Dil sa koi kameena nahi.. :-)

    So, good or bad - Keep cheating your heart… After all, it gives you so much troubles, it deserves this!!!

© Bridge Soul 

Comments

vishal said…
The blog reminds me of my school days ,My dad often used to catch me reading comics put inside the book.. That time he used to say, "beta instead of cheating with me , You actually are cheating on yourself.

Seems strange but this is a fact that sometimes you feel that Cheating will help you out for the time being . However it won't help you in the long run .
Thoughtful bolg Miss komal Chautala.Keep on Blogging :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!