The Transition

     I have said Tata to Torrent and shifted from Torrent to Tata. So, This is about my Topsy-Turvy ride from Torrent to TCS. I connect it with a scene I sometimes watch on TV, I don’t know exactly what this adventure is named as, but in This, a person jumps from one part to another part of mountain with big gap in between. When he reaches on another side, There probably he gets Time To realize whatever has happened. While jumping, he focuses only on reaching the Target. But only after reaching There he realizes how Thrilling the experience was.

     Same is happening with me Too. In absence of bridge between me and my aspirations in Torrent, I had to jump to TCS. A new change is anyway not easy always, but sometimes it becomes necessary to accept change in order to grow. Leaving behind the luxuries of Torrent is a similar such experience. Group of charming friends, long talks with them, negligible distance between office and home are missed much. Denied access to meebo, blogger and “0” extension add up to the list of Turn offs. Things I miss The most is quantity and quality of “mukhvas” & beautiful bouquets on various occasions ;-). Moreover, compared To a mixed group of people expertise in all different areas, I’m surrounded by only Techie people here.

     TCS may also have its own pros; it is just That I haven’t explored the new pasture enough yet. Thank God I have company of great friends like Pooja and Bhuppi here from Torrent, with help of whom I am able to start developing contacts with other colleagues and security guards. (You know friends, puji is expert in this area ;-) ).

     What I’ve learned from previous experiences is: every Trauma is Temporary. I will adjust in a new Tenure Too very soon, but missing Torrent friends like hell. :-)

     I will now Terminate my Thoughts which are swinging from one “T” to another “T”, (Torrent to TCS). Lets go for something in which people from both companies are most interested: “T(TEA)” Break!!! ;-).

© Bridge Soul

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow!! ultimate blog combined with your hathodas !!
'Says Krupsy' said…
Good one Komsy... :-)
Miss ya too...
Wish u all the love n luck....
vishal said…
I loved the first line..
"Tata to Torrent & torrent to Tata".
Your PJ skills are helping a lot in your blogs
Cheers!!
Inner Soul said…
Ya Missing you and pooja like hell..May the transition from 'T' to 'T' Turns out To be Thriving ;)
Bridge Soul said…
Thank you all for wonderful comments!! :)
one more Troubling "T" here, Time sheet.. here payroll doesn't run if u dnt fill ur Time sheet entries :-D
Unknown said…
All the best Komal for your new journey...

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!