Equal and Opposite...!!!

         There is a Newton’s third low of motion which states that “To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. These days I’m experiencing rather realizing a similar such scenario. It is not just about me but I guess almost everyone experiences this. It’s about a silk thread (delicate yet strong) between us and our parents.

One side there is intense love and other side there is utmost respect. Days are coming near to wave goodbye to my humble abode and to my parents. Although I’ll always be connected to them, still I won’t be able to enjoy all the leisure I’m enjoying today, won’t be able to do everything as per my wish. There won’t be anyone around who can tolerate all my mistakes limitlessly and care infinitely.

A universal rule of action and reaction holds true here too. When I was a kid I was very proud of my parent. I knew my father is a hero and he can fix almost anything. I knew my mother is the most beautiful lady on the planet and the best cook. Similarly today I’m the brightest, most mature & most lovable daughter for my parents.

As a kid I kept waiting for my father until he comes back from office and if any member on the dinning table would have been missing, dinner was incomplete for me. This phenomenon has also become opposite. Today my parents wait for me to come back from office and have dinner only after I return. Throughout my life they have taken care of my meal, my nutrition, what is good for my health. Today I keep reminding them to have less calorie food, avoid too much sugar or salt and taking pills on time.

Every degree I own, every knowledge I’ve gained, every etiquette I follow today is due to all the efforts my parents have put in my grooming. And today I gave them lessons on mobile and internet usage. :-)

So, this law of action and reaction holds true here. And like every other law, this rule too has an exception. No matter how much I try to become nice to them, there is one thing I won’t be able to return equally. And that is the amount of care and love I’m showered with throughout my life.

I’m just couple of weeks away from my wedding date but I do not let that realization come in just for the fear that it may make me weak. Still thesedays when I go back to home from office, a thought knocks my mind that I won’t be visiting these roads as a daily routine. When I sleep, a thought do appear that I will have to leave my lovely room soon. My all tastes, all comforts will change. But more than anything else the protective layer my parents have provided me will change.

I will become busy in my new life, but it is going to be lot more tougher for them. They’re going to miss me more than I’ll miss them. They’ll always be with me in form of their teaching and guidance. A silk thread will always keep us connecting. We’ll be at opposite sides but equally attached. :-)

© Bridge Soul

Comments

Rushin Shah said…
Extremely beautiful and very very touchy.
Keep writing always...! :-)
JESS said…
It's really really adorable, amiable and charming post....!!
just <3 it... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!