Temporary Homes...!!!

I got a new beautiful home
Open windows and strong walls;
New ceiling, new floor
Foreign objects and doors unknown.

I was told it is my home
Makes me feel like a proud dame;
Like everything else new was the dome
New participants and new was the game.

Excitement was high
I felt everything was mine;
I asked for more energy
To establish a synergy.

While making myself compatible
I found my last home was already comfortable;
There may come a time I thought
Where I will have to change even this abode.

Again I will have to adjust
Again I will feel disgust;
How can this be solved?
An idea evolved :-)

House is temporary
But permanent is home
Following is the analogy
Of body and soul.

Maintenance is important for tenant
But it should not make them stagnant
Till when I will be a part of this torment?
Now it’s an urge to reside in a home which is permanent.

© Bridge Soul

Comments

Rushin Shah said…
Very nice and very true...
Abhi said…
all 7 are good..
one good thing i notice first time is that u r putting ur signature at end of post with copy right symbol.. :)
but m nt gng to follow it..

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!