Moods...!!!

 

Colors are less compared to variation of my mood,
Range of shades can’t match diversity of my mood.

Sometime I enjoy partying with crowd,
Sometimes I walk alone on empty roads.

Sometimes I’m full of emotions,
Sometimes I’m completely indifferent.

I can have complete control over me,
I may love to indulge myself.

One time so restless to finish all work,
& in a complete mood to chill at other time.

I’m nice with my enemies,
Angry with loved ones.

I keep people around me positive,
But sometimes an unknown sadness penetrates inside.

I do mundane mechanical work with utmost joy,
I find most logical things meaningless at times.

I can build creations with patience and care
I can destroy everything in a moment.

Eternity is achieved through managing mood,
Should I go deep in madness or all-time behave good??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!