Rarely do I know.. I hurt myself..



Often while playing with my son I hurt myself. Playing does not mean carrom or football, but anonymous games.. Like fighting with sword (he takes a sword and I take its cover and we battle like Bajirao), then the next game is to  challenge one to come out of bed boundaries and the other will stop the first one or play musical chair while the spinner spins and do cheating to sit on the chair first. These baseless games are important because talks of worldliness sometimes makes us lose track of life.
Many a times while playing these intelligent games it may so happen that his head strikes with my face, my sharp tooth cut into my lip from inside and it starts bleeding immediately.
My upper teeth at corners are slightly(??) outwards (for which I felt embarrassed in teen age and also wore braces, but after getting some genuine compliments I do not feel the same today and anyways I feel your natural design is always best suited for you :-)).
So because of my denture design I sometimes get hurt and effortlessly a tear or two roll out. Chotu sensing the seriousness of the situation cries out louder before I can blame him. So I side park my pain for a while and try to calm him.
For so many years I kept thinking that he was hurting me until I realized that it was not his head creating a problem, it is my teeth. Fooh.. I did it again. For all my emotional trauma too I keep blaming others - outside parameters. Seldom do I think that my thinking pattern is creating a problem to me. Anyways better late than never. Will be careful next time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!