HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY…!!!!!!!!!!


    Before writing anything else, I just want to salute all wonderful women I know, from Sonia Gandhi to Sania Mirza, from Kalpana Chawla to Kiran Bedi (or from Kareena Kapoor to Komal Shah ;-) ), from Indra Nooyi to Iyn Rand, my Mother, my Sister, My teacher Sonal Aunty & my all female friends (for the list you can see my previous post ;-).

    This is not a day to get 15% discount on beauty products or take an insurance policy with woman’s plan. It’s much more than that. It’s a day to celebrate the auspicious and mysterious creation of nature.

    And more than men, I’m expecting this from women to realize their worth, value themselves. Anoushka shankar - a sitarist, once said “I love curves of my body”. Woooowwww!!! Most of the times, we seek appreciation from others. We keep asking how am I looking today? Can you just stand in front of a mirror and observe yourself for few minutes? You’ll realize you are the most wonderful creation of nature. A woman has power to rule, may it be a board room or a bed room.

    If you know about Kaizen or if you have read any of Robin sharma’s book or if you know about Reiki, you must be aware about the ‘Magic Rule of 21’. It says that if you really want to implement certain good practice in you, then you must follow that thing for continuous 21 days. And after that it will become an inherent part of you and you can do that thing effortlessly. Now what comes after 21 days of Valentine’s day?

    “Women’s day” :-). 14th feb is a day dedicated to love. 8th march is a day dedicated to that object of universe in which love is imbibed, the one who is a form of love – Woman. So you can grab your part of love from a woman in a form of a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter or a friend.:-)

    A woman, who looks balanced from outside, is nice, naughty, mature, intelligent, innocent, caring and strong from inside. So how to know true colors of a woman? Well, you can look through a prism ;-) Own a prism of care and respect.

    We all experience certain types of gender bias in our day to day life. And my curious little soul used to wonder that why God also does the same thing with us? Why we are not allowed to enter temples in certain days? But then when I found an answer, I could do nothing but smile. When we are not allowed to enter temples, we actually do not need to go there, because in these days God stays with us, within us and providing us His power to create a new life. :-).

    That is something only a woman can have, not a man. I’m not saying we are superior to men, we are special. So, girls realize you worth. Get up and shower all your love and wisdom and make world a better place to live.

    If this blog can bring a smile on at least 5 beautiful faces, it will be worth writing. Starting with me. :-)

    HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY…!!!!!!!!!!

© Bridge Soul 

Comments

Prarthana said…
Simply Superb...

:) :) :) :) :)

so now ...u got 6 Beautiful faces smiling...;)

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY...!!!!
Anonymous said…
The blog is just as beautiful as you :) :)
Hope you had a lovely day, and I hope each and every day is just as lovely....
Bridge Soul said…
Thanks to you both.. and everyone who contributed to reach "smile count" to 50-70 ;-)
Anonymous said…
I am speechless!!!!
I can't say a word as I can't stop smiling!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
count has already reached 70 ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!