Rain..!!!



   First time I deliberately got drenched in my life and from then on I have become addicted to it. When I was circumvented by the humidity in the borders of four walls and when I could see the world full of freshness in front of my eyes, I became so desperate to lessen the distance between rain drops and me. I went to terrace, kept my hands open, closed my eyes and let the rain drops kiss my eyes.

    For a moment I felt that this rain should not stop and I felt as if all my worries will be washed out with these divine liquid. How could I keep myself away from such sparkling crystals for so many years of my life just because of the fear of getting cold. Probably because I did not know the secret of it's magical power. Some real pleasures of life are criticized and banned in the society. Getting drenched in rain is one of them ;-).

    The magical effect rain does is incomparable. Running water is the best source to remove negativity. As one of my friend once said that after coming to home from office, I prefer to take bath and I feel like smoke is coming out of my head and then after I feel so relaxed :-D. May it comes from the sky or from eyes, it definitely helps us to deal with negativity.

      Rain helps us to understand that in order to keep any system positively working, it is necessary to keep things flowing. May it be economy or emotions. Flow of money helps to keep market conditions under control. Flow of employees helps to keep recession under control. And flow of emotions helps to keep relations under control. Try to hold any of these and situation will be out of control ;-).

     If roads are getting worse, don't give attention. If your vehicle catches problems, take it easy. Go out and feel the magical experience, we call it as “RAIN” :-).

© Bridge Soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!