Nashiley Nights!!

    Navratri – 9 nights - the longest festival of dance is on air and this is the best time to write about “Night”. There is something special about the mood of night.

    I was standing in the lobby of the 6th floor of my office to make a call to a friend in the evening and a sight attracted my attention. (Finally there is something I liked about this place ;-) ). Dusk had touched the town before few minutes. I could see façades of high-rise buildings & sophisticated roads with decent number of cars. (Yes, even roads here seem to follow some code of conduct :-P ). And on the other side I could see the club resort ground ready to rock for ‘Garba’ event. I was standing on the 6th floor and felt like I was free from building and standing between earth and sky without any support just to see lights of the ground below and feel the light of the moon above.



    There was a spark in the moment. It changed my mood :-). There has to be something very special about nights. There are things I love to do at night. For example, As a student, I loved to study at night (in college only, as in engineering we study everything at last day… sorry last night). As a friend, I love to talk for long with friends at night. As a writer, I love to get in a mood to think at night. There are nights when I do nothing, just enjoy fragrance of ‘Parijaat’ and ‘RaatRani’ of my compound and put my ears to folk music being played somewhere at distance.

    There is definitely some ‘Nasha’ in nights which keeps lovers and celibates awake. First category is away from reality, in ‘Nasha’ of love, very busy with their dream world and sacrifices their sleep. Second category lives with the quest to find what is real, in ‘Nasha’ of knowledge and their search can’t let them sleep.

    And there is a third category of people (like me) who don’t fall in first two categories. They have nothing special to do. So they feel cool breeze, watch the moon, do some ‘khufiyagiri’, ponder little, pray, stay in ‘Nasha’ of life and sleep peacefully in Nashiley Nights!! :-)

© Bridge Soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!