I from my Eye..!!!

I haven’t written any poem
It has been really long
I don’t think there is a better option
Than to write my own song

There are no bouquets or gifts
So my heart has some drifts
Friends’ calls & my writing way
Will save me on my special day

The day is wonderful & bright
The occasion is so very right
A kid in me has never frozen
Still age meter shows no. 2 dozen

About me, there is so much to say
She is a great personality
But this length to my dismay
On blogger is not a possibility

This is how I’ve seen
A girl so nice and fine
All flavors of life in her shine
She is a piece of divine

She loves intellectual chatter
To care and flatter
Tries different tastes on platter
& puts mind over matter

She is prone to blunder
And takes challanges with thunder
Pain in her sometimes also flows
But this is how she grows

For her, no mood is permanent
And heart is a thing to experiment
Normally doesn’t lose her temperament
And always thinks for betterment

She is normal yet special
Simple yet crucial
What she wants from life is a protective ceiling,
Higher purpose and meaning

Journey so far has been wonderful
And this is how it will last
Blessings and wishes are plentiful
Let’s go out and have a blast!

© Bridge Soul

Comments

Rushin Shah said…
Excellent poem.
Ane ha, Blast na naam e, "MANE PARTY KYARE APE CHE?" ;-)
'Says Krupsy' said…
simply superb...perfect example of Love Thyself...

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!