Can you hear me?

 Can you hear me? Can you hear me?

Something we frequently use when we are joining meetings over call. And mostly the one on the other hand is listening but is on the mute mode. The one who is asking this question has idea what is happening but someone being there on the other line matters. This happens to me even when I am not on call 😃. Someone is not besides me at the point of time, but knowing he/she will be there matters. When a car accident happened and I was driving, before I could see my broken bonnet I thought if something goes wrong I will ask my husband to come here. I knew he will come no matter what and will handle the situation. When situation goes worse in office or home, I know there is someone with whom I can share and things will be alright. This someone may be a friend/ a colleague / my parents. In short it is the only source of energy or a person in which He resides. Every time I don’t need a solution instantly, but just to know that there will be someone with me makes a difference. And that someone asks me even when I am alone: Can you feel me near you? Things will be alright. I am here.. with you… Can you here me? 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!