Sachin Kundalpur

 Famous people of India… my son asked me to ask a list of question (list was prepared by him and I had to ask him those questions ;)). One question was who is a famous cricketer of India? And he said.. “ Sachin Kundalpur” I corrected him saying ‘Well, it is not “Kundalpur”, it is “ Sachin Tendulkar” :-D’. This reminded me of a great cricketer. I used to watch his one days when I was a kid. And whenever he was hitting a century he would look up in the sky and bring his hand near to his heart in a gesture of showing gratitude. May be it was his way to connect to his guardian angel. I thought of trying to connect like this if I can decipher something. I looked up. I could see a clear sky with light clouds in a low tide winter evening. Probably what I could see outside is what I am feeling inside - today and now. Clear and light. Stupid, but loved it. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!