I can't scream..!!

 "I can't scream", I said in the midst of some discussion regarding adventures. we were discussing about snorkeling, scuba diving, sky walk, bungee jumping and so on. I remembered myself sitting in one of the most dangerous type of ride at universal studio ( I was not aware it might be so dangerous otherwise I would have avoided). And I could see myself closing eyes so tightly and chanting name of my Lord (funny but true). But I could not scream. Prarthana said others might be thinking you are strong , not screaming. May be true. In worse scenarios I always do the same. While others are thinking I am strong, I am seeking divine help with the utmost sincerity. sometimes it is good to make way for fear to go out but instead what all I can do is let it swipe out with a stronger force. I cant scream easily. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!