4th June..!!

 4th June, 2017. It was a normal Sunday. Attending a social function, eating high calorie food there, rest in the afternoon, playing football in the evening with my son, cooking, shopping and so on. In fact it was a perfect Sunday. And still something was pinching inside me. As such I avoid writing something dull, but that doesn’t mean I think perfect all the time. 10 years before on the same date I started my career. And I can not expect anyone to remember this, not probably even me. I don’t aspire to become a CEO of my company, but my work matters to me. It undoubtedly is a very important part of me. I thought I don’t do full justice to either my work or my family or my son. I just keep juggling. And in the state of disappointment, to divert my mind I opened a phone to surf something random. And the very first thing I noticed was that it was a Dasham(10th day of month in Hindu calendar) and Sunday. Dasham - Lord Parshvanath’s tithi and Sunday –His day. Me – His tiny stupid devotee and You – my Divine Guiding Light. I smiled big just when I was about to cry. Stupid me. I forgot again. Oh Lord, You have given me so many things and I still complain. You have given me more than my caliber. You have given me more than I could ever ask for. I juggle but You do not let any of my objects fall. I complain about not giving justice in one area, but I fail to see what all You have given to me. In the midst of absurdity, I felt the pinch of Abundance. It takes time, but I come on track. My divine light... Keep me wrapped up in your caring grace. Give me more wisdom and keep me attached to You all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!