What I am..!!

 When I was lying on a hospital bed, after my cesarean section, I could see a little girl playing through the window. I was not able to turn my body and only had that one straight view. I thought what if this anesthesia effect does not go away? Ever? What about if I could never walk again? Utterly stupid I know but very natural in such situation. Then I thought if I could return back to my previous normal life, I must have reduced list of complaints. Today in pandemic we do feel frustrated. Think of people with disabilities, in prison, animals in cage. We are free. We have wings of ideas and ways to articulate them. Many times I remember that small girl. Laughing, playing, bright, in safe hands.. that is me after my bad mood and then suddenly realizing what actually matters 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!