Complain..!!

 I wanted it to stay the same always. And when it started changing, I was little unhappy. I wanted to sway in the magic forever. The magic when the seed of liveliness was implanted into me. The time where I felt I can fly. My first handshake with my existence (or what we call love). I revisited talks, places, experiences - everything I could recall. The time when my stubborn self was mellowed down and I started seeing things differently. Everything appeared beautiful. As if my soil was watered. As if I was healed. Then why is it no longer the same? Was the good time over? Was I supposed to stay stagnant now? 

   But then I thought a seed is implanted only once, but then it grows and generates multiple seeds. A software is installed only once, then after it runs multiple times. A bird learns to fly only once, but then it flies all its life. I was also privileged once to understand Him and now what I need to do is follow what I know. To spread love. I had no reason to complain. Instead I had to work on to help others remove their complains. I have to remember this. I have to stay happy. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!