Go Missing..!!

 Things won't stay the same, they may go missing,

I will still smile the way I should & I will still sing.


Distance may take its place in between,

It may leave me wondered and frustrating.


Long witty talks that kept me drenching,

Their memories may keep me wrenching.


Your thoughts play a role in your making,

If that holds true, I am the result of your meeting.


With time the initial spark may start fading,

But I will remember your warmth and will keep flame burning.


Purpose of our meeting must be the way to know living,

I will continue to be at that core forever while interacting.


I can't let others judge in me something is missing,

That would risk to insult your part in me which keeps existing.


So what if certain things may go missing,

I will still smile the way I should and I will still sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!