Freshers these days..!!

 When I deal with freshers these days, their work approach seems to be very different, different from what we had before 10 years. They are carefree but smarter. It feels to exist a generation gap even between us and them. At times when I look at my son, I wonder how would I cope with him when he will become a teenager or a college pass out? I would not understand his many things and he would not probably any 😃. 

   He will be in a transit state from mischiefs to maturity and I will be in a transit state from maturity to malfunctioning. What will keep a bond strong then? 

   But is it always a smooth conversation and same type of opinions that keeps us bounded? It is probably the integrity of thoughts that does. "I may never show and you may never know" not necessarily holds true every time. We capture the intensity in the waves of eyes and in the unspoken words.

   In the team, new members can sense the transparency, go an extra mile, I try to keep the bossy quotient as low as possible and work is done, stream keeps flowing. I will also try to be open to the new ideas and new perspectives, loosen my rigidity. We may not accept and understand everything of each other but integrity of thoughts will keep us flowing 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!