Existence..!!

 You are a crucial part of every decision I make. If I leave my modesty apart for a moment, then my career move, my travel ideas, my weekend plans and every other thing is affected by you. Will I ever label them as “sacrifices” and remind you in later part of my life? Well, I may do so if I am insecure. But believe me that won’t be true. Because what I think I am leaving and what I think is because of you is actually not because of you. It is because of me. It is an unsaid infinite wish inside me to be needed. You make me feel needed and that probably matters the most to me, more than any other choice. So what I can label as leaving is actually gaining and something inside me becomes very much happy whenever I do this. I receive more than what I leave. Love is like that only. Full of loss, full of gain. So abstract, so real. But the most important thing is to have someone to shower this on. And in between of loving and leaving, one day I know I will find my own meaning of existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!