More I think of You, more I will become like You..!!

 There are people who look at me for support. They somehow believe that I can make a situation better. I respect their feelings. I want to heal them but have no idea how. I have no power to make any change. How is it possible when I, myself is so weak. I don’t easily show that. But something inside me constantly needs strength. And the only way I know to act upon this is to tell You. To seek You. I do make mistakes. I do have flaws. But then I need You the most whenever I am low. And You always show me a way. Sometimes I don’t even understand if something has happened, but curing is in process. And when somebody look at me for help, I simply pass it on to You. You have different names: God, Guardian angel, Universal energy, Love, Light. But for me, You are the base of my life. Sometimes I like weakness for a reason that it gives me a chance to remember You even strongly. More I think of You, more I will become like You. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!