looking for you..!!

 I will keep looking for You,

and You will keep cooling me.

In the form of turning me down,

or diverting me on the right road.

A fire will still keep burning,

You make sure I don't blow but glow.

A bond different from the world,

A process to become enlightened.

Between a desire to attain

and a duty to leave, we grow.

We need to reach to the Majesty,

above the sky resides a divinity.

But who guide us a right path,

are the angels living amongst us. 

Till we become a white light,

we need to surpass the rainbow.

You will make me experience all colors,

which will combine and make me wiser.

I and You do change the roles,

And we will keep the wheels roll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!