Roller coaster of emotions..!!

 Either I can love fiercely or I am detached. No in between stage exists ( probably a weird quality of scorpion.. not sure ). And when someone says something wrong about you, my first thought is that he/she must doesn't know how to behave with you. Love is blind to see the mistakes. And while I want to make everyone else silent so that you can laugh aloud, I am also thinking that ultimately you have to live with all of them. I won't be there every time with you. So with the ocean of love in my heart, I will still scold you. With freedom, we must respect discipline. I will choose to be harsh at times and redirect you as much as I can because life also has other alternatives to teach something we refuse to accept. Parenting is a roller coaster of emotions. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!