Slow learner..!!

 I am a slow learner but I think time will be by my side. There are times when I thought I will end up like this: being mediocre. I may not learn anything new or become famous or roam around the globe. But there are lessons which I have learnt in slow and steady manner. When I see kids chanting long mantras at very young age, I admire them and wish I could be like them. But the way spirituality has come to me was probably the strongest way I could learn. I have lot to learn and I will learn at my time. Youngsters in their 20s today have such a good practical knowledge and clear with their choices. I have learnt late when and how much to trust people or probably haven't learnt yet. Still I have lost nothing. It is said universe has everything in abundance. It must also have infinite time for right things to happen. I will not give up on efforts but let me trust time this time. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!