Stardom..!!

 
This May, after years I got the chance to sleep on the terrace. I had stopped liking to sleep on terrace specially after I became a working mother. As a small girl I could stare at stars with hypnotic effect. But after becoming a working mother, sleeping on terrace with uncertain wind, stray dog barking and early morning bird chirping were harassing my already sleep deprived mind. But this summer due to lockdown and due to force of my little monster, I had to sleep on the terrace. I was again hypnotized with charm of stars. Watched "Saptarshi" after years. Watched "Interstellar" again and lost in the thoughts of space. I realized that somewhere in the race of becoming a star performer, I had forgotten that one day everyone has to become a star and shine in peace. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!