Meaning to my life..!!

 I keep thinking, What is the purpose of my life?

Career? Writing? Spiritual journey?
Which of the above gives a jerk to my nervous system? Not sure.
What is sure?
I surely go insane when you get hurt or ill.
I surely want to run away home in the evening so that I don't miss a minute I could have spent with you.
I surely feel concerned while talking to your teacher.
I surely think twice before saying/acting anything in front of you as it may have a critical impact on your novice mind.
I surely thank God for having you in my life.
Doesn't mean I want you to become a Mama's boy or I am the great Mother India.
I feel live for every bit regarding you.
Things may change with time.
But for Now.. Today.. My Son...You give meaning to my life 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!