Transformed Vibrations..!!

 “Words are thoughts transformed to vibrations” – Read somewhere. With time words elapse. They vanish. Still they change something. That something exists in us. Exists beyond our physical, mental or emotional body. Which tells us when we are thinking negative that I am like this may be because my hormones are imbalanced and I need to take care of me or tell me in a bad situation that I should be frightened now but somehow I don’t feel terrible as I feel things are going to be fine. That is one level where the impact of words are imprinted. Words said, written or thought leave impact. It is said that in the state of perfect bliss, words don’t exist. I was bit disappointed to read that. But then I thought I don’t remember or read records of conversation with people whom I love the most and still what I feel for them is unchangeable. That is impact of words - said, written or thought. All I am trying to say is words are one strong way for expression and build a core of us and guide us even when we don’t have capacity to understand them. So try to choose your words carefully – while saying, writing or thinking 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye!!

3 years at Torrent!!!

Equal and Opposite...!!!